Ocean Network Express zoekt een
ONE (Ocean Network Express) is the 6th largest global container shipping company and they position themselves as "We are large enough to survive, but small enough to care". ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. Today ONE continues to cherish these values and carries on building an organization who prides itself on Teamwork and Best Practice. By blending and refining different ways of thinking, different cultures and skills, ONE continues to discover and offer optimal solutions for their worldwide clients.
While continuing their ambitions as ONE, they are looking for an HR Coordinator who will support the business group functions in the Regional HQ in Rotterdam (roughly 75 employees).
Are you a service minded individual who is able to work in a dynamic, demanding and international environment? Do you like to be hands-on and practical? Simultaneously contribute to the ongoing development of HR with your direct report the Senior HR Advisor? If yes, then apply for this challenging position.as HR Coordinator you have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible to carry out the monthly payroll process for local employees, expats and inpats and advising to ensure a compliant, correct payroll process;
- support expats and their families with various practical services related to their expatriation including both their working and home situation;
- responsible for an accurate HR Administration in line with local agreements, legislation and compliance;
- participate in HR related projects as a project manager and/or a project member;
- provide back up for compensation & benefits tasks such as employee related insurances, pension and savings plans;
- respond to inquiries from employees, managers and external agencies with relation to all compensation and benefits and HR Admin matters.
As HR Coordinator you will report to the Senior HR Advisor (located in Rotterdam).
ONE was established in 2017 by the integration of 'K'Line, MOL and NYK and their services commenced in 2018. Currently they are present in 23 countries and have regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA, Brazil and the Netherlands.
As HR Coordinator you are based in Rotterdam with a total team of about 160 employees, both Agency and SubRHQ personnel. You will support roughly 75 SubRHQ employees. You work closely with your reporting line and the Center of Excellence colleagues based in Rotterdam and London.
Surely you would like to know how it is to work for ONE and this is the best way to describe it: multicultural environment where you are recognized for your hard work because 'you make the difference', success is celebrated and you are part of a big international family. English is the working language.
The ONE office is located in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam, easily reachable with public transport and there are parking facilities within the building.The job offers more than a challenge:
- Fulltime salary between € 50.000 - € 60.000 depending on your experience;
- 26 vacation days per year;
- pension premium fully paid by ONE and collective Health Insurance;
- home budget and flexible working hours;
- being part of an inspiring environment with a great deal of potential to learn & grow;
- participating in international projects within the worldwide team.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, with 2 years of relevant work experience;
- excellent communication skills - fluent in English and Dutch both spoken and written;
- preferably knowledge of Dutch Labor Law;
- time management skills, eye for detail, good organisational and presentation skills;
- a strong people orientation, knowledge and experience in developing young talents;
- available 32-38,5 hours per week.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Isa Los (+31 6 25 14 72 91) or Demi Ameerun (+31 6 24 68 89 60) will be happy to answer any questions.