Ocean Network Express zoekt een
Senior HR Advisor
ONE (Ocean Network Express) is the 6th largest global container shipping company and they position themselves as "We are large enough to survive, but small enough to care". ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. Today ONE continues to cherish these values and carries on building an organization who prides itself on Teamwork and Best Practice. By blending and refining different ways of thinking, different cultures and skills, ONE continues to discover and offer optimal solutions for their worldwide clients.
While continuing their ambitions as ONE, they are looking for a Senior HR Advisor who will proactively advise and support the business group functions in the Regional HQ in Rotterdam (roughly 75 employees).
Are you a service minded individual who is able to work in a dynamic, demanding and international environment? Do you like to be hands-on and practical? Simultaneously contribute to the ongoing development of HR and the performance of 1 direct report (HR Coordinator)? If yes, then apply for this challenging position.as Senior HR Advisor you have the following responsibilities:
- supporting and advising managers and employees from all business units within the Rotterdam office with regards to all round operational and tactical HR topics;
- managing, coaching and empowering an HR Coordinator;
- monitoring payrolling executed by the HR Coordinator;
- comply with Dutch labour and social security law: labour contracts, exits, sick leave etc.;
- contribute to European HR projects such as implementation HRIS Success Factors, HR policies & processes etc.;
- contribute to regional HR team meetings and provide relevant reports to local management.
As Senior HR Advisor you will report to the General HR Manager Europe & Africa (located in Rotterdam).This will be your challenge at ONE:
ONE was established in 2017 by the integration of 'K'Line, MOL and NYK and their services commenced in 2018. Currently they are present in 23 countries and have regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA, Brazil and the Netherlands.
As Senior HR Advisor you are based in Rotterdam with a total team of about 160 employees, both Agency and SubRHQ personnel. You will support roughly 75 SubRHQ employees. You are supported by an HR Coordinator and you work closely with your reporting line and the Center of Excellence colleagues based in Rotterdam and London.
Surely you would like to know how it is to work for ONE and this is the best way to describe it: multicultural environment where you are recognized for your hard work because 'you make the difference', success is celebrated and you are part of a big international family. English is the working language.
The ONE office is located in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam, easily reachable with public transport and there are parking facilities within the building.The job offers more than a challenge:
- Being part of an inspiring environment with a great deal of potential to learn & grow;
- participating in international projects within the worldwide team;
- fulltime salary between € 70.000 - € 90.000 depending on your experience;
- generous secondary benefits such as 13th and 14th month, non-contributory pension and working from home budget.
- Residing in the Netherlands with a work permit;
- university degree;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an all round HR Advisor HR Business Partner role within an international environment;
- experience with global mobility issues is considered an asset;
- experience with Success Factors is considered an asset too;
- managerial track record or proven potential to manage a small team;
- proven stakeholder management skills on various business levels including senior leadership;
- culture sensitive, strong people orientation and coaching skills;
- collaborative, agile, proactive selfstarter, hands on and solution orientated;
- sense of humour, confident, visible and able to create a positive spirit;
- fluent in English and Dutch (both written and verbal);
- fulltime available (38.5 hours per week).
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Nuray Dogan (+31 6 51 43 88 52) will be happy to answer any questions.