Ocean Network Express zoekt een
Learning & Development Manager
ONE (Ocean Network Express) is the 6th largest global container shipping company and they position themselves as "We are large enough to survive, but small enough to care". ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. Today ONE continues to cherish these values and carries on building an organization who prides itself on Teamwork and Best Practice. By blending and refining different ways of thinking, different cultures and skills, ONE continues to discover and offer optimal solutions for their worldwide clients.
While continuing their ambitions as ONE, they are looking for an L&D Manager who will proactively contribute to a continuous learning environment for their team in Europe and Africa (over 20 locations, roughly 2000 employees), focusing on organizing development programmes for the entire company, as well as specific teams and individuals.
Are you a service minded individual who is able to work secure and independent in an international environment? Do you like to be hands-on and practical? Simultaneously contribute to the ongoing development of dedicated colleagues worldwide? If yes, then apply for this challenging position.as Learning & Development Manager you have the following responsibilities:
- In close collaboration with the business and local HR representatives, you emerge as a process owner and you develop solid global learning and development programmes that matches the Employee Experience principles;
- designing a learning strategy and policy in line with the HR strategy focusing on building one culture;
- project management and project realization of various learning programmes, including planning and budget control and selecting and monitoring vendors;
- using your stakeholder management skills, surveys and other concrete tools to bring out the needs and you know how to get them excited about your specific plans;
- continue implementing the learning module within Success Factors.
As L&D Manager you will report to the General HR Manager Europe & Africa.This will be your challenge at ONE
ONE was established in 2017 by the integration of 'K'Line, MOL and NYK and their services commenced in 2018. Currently they are present in 23 countries and have regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA, Brazil and the Netherlands.
As L&D Manager you are based in Rotterdam with a team of about 160 employees including HR. Within your solo role you work closely with your reporting line and the Center of Excellence colleagues based in Rotterdam and London.
Surely you would like to know how it is to work for ONE and this is the best way to describe it: multicultural environment where you are recognized for your hard work because 'you make the difference', success is celebrated and you are part of a big international family. English is the working language.
The ONE office is located in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam, easily reachable with public transport and there are parking facilities within the building.The job offers more than a challenge:
- Being part of an inspiring environment with a great deal of potential to learn & grow;
- participating in international projects within the worldwide team;
- access to large Learning and Development budget;
- full time salary between € 60.000 - € 80.000 depending on your experience, excluding 13th & 14th month and bonus;
- generous secondary benefits such as non-contributory pension and working from home budget.
- Residing in the Netherlands with a work permit;
- university degree;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an L&D environment having developed and executed various learning and development programmes;
- experience with Success Factors is considered an asset;
- qualified trainer;
- proven stakeholder management skills, including managing vendors;
- culture sensitive, strong people orientation and coaching skills;
- conceptually strong and also able to pragmatically translate these ideas into everyday practice;
- fluent in English and fulltime available (38.5 hours per week).
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Nienke Sinnaeve (+31 6 46 81 12 33) will be happy to answer any questions.