Sunweb Group zoekt een
Head of Hiring & Onboarding
Is it within your nature to break routines, explore new horizons and go off the beaten track? Just like when you are on holiday? Then please read on! This challenging and responsible new position within Talent Acquisition with global impact could be your dream job!
At Sunweb Group it is the ambition to change the norm into something more unexpected. It is what they call the flip flop state of mind. You flip or flop, but you always learn from the process and the outcome. But the flip flop state of mind also means there are two ways of looking at things, which also apply to their core values: 'I see you', 'We create together', 'I grow by courage' and 'We enjoy the journey'. To be more specific, this is why they see 'perseverance' where others see 'studied too long'. And they look for people with guts rather than with the perfect resume. They also celebrate their failures as much as their successes, because they want to learn equally from both. Their passion is to make a big difference with small changes. That is why Sunweb Group turns your first week at work into a paid vacation!
Sunweb Group is transitioning to become a tech/digital driven organisation without losing its hospitality. With over 700 hires per year it is becoming more critical to build a scalable machine within Talent Acquisition and rely on data driven processes and tooling. Are you the TA professional and people manager they are looking for?As Head of Hiring & Onboarding you have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and empower the Talent Acquisition team (roughly ten employees);
- be a driver of their core values;
- provide purpose and direction within the Talent Acquisition roadmap. Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for talent attraction, onboarding as well as eventually employee development, talent management and diversity and inclusion principles;
- develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies (including branding). Build and maintain effective relationships within the organisation to influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring. Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates;
- inspirer within the organisation in implementing innovative (digital) candidate journey initiatives;
- be part of their People & Culture (HR) core team.
As Head of Hiring and Onboarding, you directly report to the CHRO.You will take up the challenge at Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is one of the largest, growing and progressive players in the European travel industry. Sunweb Group started in the '90s as the Dutch brand Gogo Tours. By responding smart and quick to the new possibilities of the Internet, the Sunweb brand was soon created. Sunweb Group in Europe has grown explosively due to various takeovers within the travel industry.
Sunweb Group is the driving force behind several well-known international travel brands in: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and France, including: Sunweb, Eliza was here and Gogo Tours. With over 450 employees divided over 6 European offices and over 600 representatives at various holiday destinations, Sunweb Group offers the ultimate sun and winter sports holiday experience to millions of happy travellers every year.
As Head of Hiring and Onboarding you empower and coach a team of roughly 10 Talent Acquisition professionals. You also work closely with the Head of People Operations, HR Business Partners and Head of Culture and Development. They are all based in Rotterdam.
Of course you also want to know what it is like to work at Sunweb Group; we can best describe this as refreshing, full of initiative, open to insights and ready for challenges while learning from each other.
You can work from anywhere, but they value human interaction, and they like to welcome you at least every week in Rotterdam, the standard workplace. The office is easily accessible by public transport. It is only a 6-minute walk from Kralingse Zoom metro station. Are you coming to the office by car? No problem, there is plenty of free parking.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- A new and challenging position in a corporate size company with scale up mentality;
- possibility to make a huge impact and influence;
- chance to grow from Talent Acquisition into broader HR topics such as Talent Management and Diversity and Inclusion;
- competitive salary, plus bonus;
- 20% discount on vacations and 31 holidays;
- a stable but growing company where budget is not an issue.
- Residing in the Netherlands with a work permit;
- at least ten years of Talent Acquisition experience preferably in a growing organisation and dealing with a large number of hires;
- experience with building scalable processes and tooling;
- people management experience (direct reports > 5 fte);
- tech savvy and both data and commercial driven;
- international experience/background;
- fluency in English is a requirement; Dutch is considered an asset;
- strong personality, autonomous, structured, progressive, approachable, resilient, service-oriented and decisive.
If your profile matches the job description, we welcome your CV and a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within five working days you will receive an initial reaction. An assessment is part of the selection process.Any questions?
Our colleagues Nienke Sinnaeve (+31 646811233) and Bob Smits (+31 653778629) will take the time to answer them.
As a learning organisation, we are always curious about your feedback. We would like to hear if you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or Rvdb as an organisation. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us. Therefore tips and tops are very welcome!