thyssenkrupp Liften BV zoekt een
HR Controller / Analyst
In the position of hr controller / analyst at thyssenkrupp located in Capelle a/d Ijssel, you are part of the Operating Unit Benelux British Islands Nordics and Italy (OU BBNI) and you will have a key role in aligning data, processes and key information throughout the hr organization. You will be the specialist to build a well-organized data structure and coordinate all the output, output with which you will make recommendations to the hr director, CHRO. You will be the focal point between the business and management. In addition, you are the coordinator of the global hr agenda and you will work with the CHRO on strategic and project related themes, as well as in close connection with all the heads of hr functions across OU BBNI.
Your role is to ensure full transparency regarding ongoing hr projects and accumulate all relevant information on an Operating Unit level as well as to provide actionable insights based on hr operations (for example headcount development, fluctuation rate, personnel costs, absenteeism etcetera).as hr controller / analyst you have the following responsibilities:
- Set-up and conduct workforce analytics including workforce sizing and development analyses;
- ensure full transparency about ongoing restructurings and aggregate all related information on operating unit level and provide actionable insights based on operational hr (for example headcount development, fluctuation rate, personnel costs, absenteeism, etcetera);
- conduct budget planning and develop, own and run processes to streamline the compilation of periodic reports and analysis, including but not limited to headcount reporting and hr dashboards;
- consult with leadership, hr and other users in providing support on a variety of ad-hoc data requests (static reports, presentations, executive summaries and detailed research analyses);
- work with the hr director on strategic and project related themes.
As hr controller / analyst you will report to the CHRO. Your scope in this position will be the Operating Unit BBNI (BeNeLux, British Islands, Nordics and Italy).you will take up the challenge at thyssenkrupp Elevators
Thyssenkrupp Elevator is an organization that requires forward thinking and a proactive approach. The Elevator Technology business will draw increased focus and attention following the acquisition by its new consortium owners, owners in which thyssenkrupp have found extensive industrial expertise offering the workforce a high degree of security. The buyers also have a strong track record in profitably growing and nurturing companies to become global champions.
With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart, innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. Their portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products and has over 900 locations around the world, providing an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
The hr operating unit BBNI region contains nine countries, 2200 employees and a team of 22 hr colleagues in total. In the Netherlands you will be part of a smaller team, working closely together with your hr colleagues and the business controller. Your analytical skills, eagerness of improving processes and great communications skills will be a great asset to the team.
Thyssenkrupp is easy to reach by both public transportation and by car. There is parking space available.the job offers more than just a challenge:
- Annual gross salary of € 55.000 – € 65.000 based on fulltime;
- dynamic, international work environment, with opportunity to travel and gain knowledge of the international organization;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- career and development opportunities within thyssenkrupp Elevator;
- build a strong, reliable and international network;
- permanent contract at start with a trial period, given the importance of the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Business, Finance, hr or related field required;
- five to eight years experience in a controller / analyst role;
- first professional experience managing and analyzing large data sets to solve problems and see the issues behind the numbers;
- experience and expertise in statistical and analytical techniques and ability to work project orientated and think strategically;
- good communicator and fluent in English (Dutch is a strong preference);
- familiar with budgeting, metric tracking, reporting and feedback processes.
That's possible! If your profile matches the criteria we would like to receive your resume and short motivation. Please upload these now via our website. You can count on our response within five working days.
It's your first time at Rvdb? If you would like to apply for this job, please do so by making an account in RAY, our online platform. In RAY, it will be easier to find a fantastic job because you will find all hr vacancies in the Netherlands here.
Note: Due to the new privacy legislation it is important that your register for RAY. You then agree with our privacy statement. We cannot process CV's and motivations via e-mail.
Our colleague Leonie Riksen would be happy to answer all your questions via 06-24492188.