Patagonia Europe zoekt een
HR Generalist Retail Europe
Do you want to be involved in coordinating all retail hr activities across europe? Also, would you like to work closely with the hr manager eu and hr director emea on all hr related retail programs and intitiatives? By doing so you will not only help the business grow, but also contribute to a larger movement to fight climate change. This extraordinary fashion retailer donates at least one percent of their sales to help hundreds of grassroots organizations all over the world to protect what's irreplaceable. Apply if you too want to contribute to this purpose as hr generalist retail europe!as hr generalist retail europe you have the following responsibilities:
- In partnership with hr manager Europe, advising store managers regarding employee questions and concerns as well as policy and procedures and employee relationship issues;
- support the hr manager Europe and payroll & benefits coordinator on any payroll / c&b data coordination and administration;
- coordinate, participate and collaborate during the recruitment process for all retail stores with the recruitment team Europe;
- ensure full coordination and support to all annual hr processes for retail;
- manage all hr administration tasks for retail employees in conjunction with hr manage, hr coordinator, recruiter and payroll & benefits coordinator;
- support and contribute to the development and roll-out of hr processes and policies to the European retail business;
as hr generalist retail Europe you report to hr director EMEA.you will take up the challenge at patagonia
The number one purpose of this organisation is to save our home planet. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism. Initially they were a small company that made tools for climbers, which now is extended to making clothes for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, mountain biking and other outdoor activities.
As hr generalist retail europe, you are part of the HR team which hold 7 colleagues in total. Your proactivity, independent and structured way of working, flexibility, integrity and great attention to details come in handy for this role. Also, you identify yourself with the deeper mission and vision of the company to fight climate change.
Of course, you also want to know what working at this company feels like. This we could explain best as: progressive, innovative, ambitious and continuously moving.
The workspace is easy to reach with public transport, close to Amsterdam Central station.the job offers more than just a challenge:
- Salary between € 3.800 - € 4.300 gross per month;
- 25 holidays per annum and excellent pension scheme;
- 100% reimbursement of public transport for commuting;
- great office environment with catering 3 times a week and sports facilities such as yoga classes and fitness rooms;
- discounts on company products and access to sample sales;
- lots of incomany events with environmentalists, change makers and ambassadors of their core sports.
- Bachelor and/or master degree in hr or another relevant field;
- three to four years of hr generalist experience, preferably in the apparel/retail sector;
- ability to move between operational matters and dealing with some levels of strategy within the hr retail world;
- payroll experience is a plus;
- hr experience with different european countries;
- strong linkage with the patagonia business and mission statement.
That's possible! If your profile matches the criteria we would like to receive your resume and short motivation. Upload these now via our website. You can count on a response within five working days.
Are you new at Rvdb? When you apply for a job, we directly make an account for you in RAY, our online platform where you are central. In this, it will become easier to find a fantastic job because all hr vacancies from the Netherlands are gathered.
Note: Due to the new privacy legislation it is important that your register for RAY. You then agree with our privacy statement. We cannot process CV's and motivations via e-mail.any questions?
Our colleague Jessy takes the time to answer them via +316 41 85 37 43.