SBM Offshore zoekt een
Global Mobility Lead
As the world’s population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over seven locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, SBM Offshore in Schiedam is committed to play their part. And they thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever they do, their core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in their commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
As Global Mobility Lead you are challenged by supporting International Mobility movements in a global and dynamic organization.As Global Mobility Lead you have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the International Mobility team of two Global Mobility Specialists;
- look at new regulation in the field of International Mobility to keep compliance within your field of expertise;
- convert global mobility policies to local policies and create new policies;
- assess the business needs and provide advice on the best assignment type, in line with rules and regulation;
- analyse visa requirements and, in cooperation with the Immigration Offices (IND), optimize the choice of applicable visas according to SBM’s and work force needs;
- review the completeness and accuracy of various forms and support documents that an applicant is required to present at the consulate during his/her immigrant visa interview and provide administration services for employees before and during their assignment.
As Global Mobility Lead you will report directly to the Global Mobility Manager in Monaco, and you will have a dotted line to the HR Manager in Schiedam.You will take up the challenge at SBM Offshore
You will be part of a diverse HR team with about 20 colleagues. As the Global Mobility Lead you are responsible for all International mobility related matters. The aim of the Global Mobility department is to manage the full global mobility life cycle for both handling movements of (new) employees coming from all over the world to the Netherlands, but also transfers to projects and assignments which are globally.
You manage a team of two global mobility specialists and you will be part of the worldwide mobility community residing in Monaco, Rio, Kuala Lumpur, Houston and Amsterdam. Your expertise in expatriation, visa and immigration, your hands-on and service-oriented mentality add a lot to this dynamic environment.
Of course you want to know what it's like to work at SBM Offshore. They are known as a company with a no-nonsens and open culture with grow size and grow value as ambition. SBM Offshore is located in Schiedam. Your workplace is easily accessible by car and public transport from Rotterdam, The Hague and Dordrecht. From the metro station it is only a 2 minutes' walk.The job offers more than just a challenge
- Opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist to develop into a managerial position;
- annual gross salary between € 58.000 - € 71.250, excluding a variable bonus component;
- a job for 36 to 40 hours a week;
- 27 vacation days;
- attractive benefits in the area of personal development, culture, sports and relaxation;
- flexible working hours.
- Ten years of work experience in handling International mobility movements, both inbound and outbound
- bachelor's degree required Human Resources / Business Administration;
- you are a teamplayer, strong interpersonal skills and a customer oriented mindset;
- self-driven and strong analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills;
- ability to work efficiently in English and preferable also in Dutch;
- Dutch immigration knowledge is required.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Please do so by click the apply button underneath this vacancy. We will respond to you within 5 working days.
Note: Due to the new privacy legislation it is important that you register for RAY. You then agree with our privacy statement. We cannot process CV’s and motivations via e-mail.Any questions?