Flow Traders B.V. zoekt een
Head of HR
- Coach, mentor and guide the activity of HR Business Partners, HR Generalists and Facility Manager to achieve their professional and personal development targets;
- provide leadership for strategic HR planning by establishing departmental goals, objectives, and systems, and providing guidance and direction to the team to secure completion;
- initiate and manage HR (change) projects cross-functionally (organizational design, performance management, compensation, and leadership development);
- develop and publish reports related to retention, labor, expenses, strategy execution, etc.;
- responsible for end-to-end delivery of HR governance and services (e.g., payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, talent, succession, etc.).
As Head of HR you will report to the Global Head of HR & Recruitment.
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled principal trading firm that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Over the last 14 years it has grown to become one of the world’s largest liquidity providers specializing in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, counting more than 400 employees with 44 nationalities. Throughout the years, Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions. Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
Flow Traders has strong track record in recruiting, developing and retaining talent. They stimulate sharing ideas and best practices through employee rotation both within and between their offices. The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic, and fun!
The job offers more than just a challenge:
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking nearby is possible).
- A full time job (40 hours per week) in a high level, reputable environment for an ambitious international company;
- room for own initiative;
- best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support;
- great opportunity for valuable experience and personal & professional development;
- working together with professional and friendly colleagues;
- salary approx. €85.000 and excellent other benefits.
- Master degree or equivalent;
- seven years’ experience in partnering with senior management;
- leadership and people management skills (coaching, developing, growing);
- experience with change management and organizational transitions, ability to build strong relationships;
- experience in consultancy firms or equivalent is preferred;
- fluent in English (business level of speaking and writing). Knowledge of Dutch is a benefit;
- strong analytical and numeric skills; able to synthesize data to net out the key points.
New at rvdb? When you apply for one of our job vacancies, we immediately create a personal account in RAY for you. A platform where everything revolves around you. RAY helps you in multiple ways. For instance, by collecting all hr vacancies in the Netherlands. This way RAY makes it even easier to find a wonderful new job!
any questions? Our colleague Bob Smits takes the time to answer them via +31 (0) 6 53778629/ firstname.lastname@example.org.