Flow Traders B.V. zoekt een
HR Business Partner
- Provide coaching and guidance on all employee related topics such as: talent development, performance management, engagement and absence management, employee relations, HR data reporting, etc.;
- identify areas of improvement and drive successful execution of new HR initiatives, ensuring consistent application across the organization;
- analyze and interpret workforce metrics on a regular and ad hoc basis with a focus on continuous process improvement;
- ensure compliance with local labour and employment laws, providing support and advice as necessary;
- collaborate with your colleagues in the HR team and the Finance Department to assist with the processing of employee payroll.
In this role you reports to the Head of HR.you will take up the challenge at Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled principal trading firm that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Over the last 14 years it has grown to become one of the world’s largest liquidity providers specializing in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, counting more than 400 employees with 44 nationalities. Throughout the years, Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions. Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
Flow Traders fosters an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture, which rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole rather than only in their direct area of responsibility. The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic, and fun!
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking nearby is possible).
- Working in a high level, reputable environment for an ambitious international company;
- great opportunity for valuable experience and personal & professional development;
- best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started;
- working together with professional and friendly colleagues;
- responsible for circa 150 employees;
- salary between €60.000 - €75.000, excluding bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- several years’ work experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent with a proven track record of strong collaboration with employees and leaders;
- fluent in English and Dutch;
- good working knowledge of Dutch labour law is required;
- experience with complex HR projects;
- comfortable challenging the status quo to drive the businesses forward;
- strong sense of urgency and able to organize and prioritize multiple competing tasks with orientation on results and customer service.
That’s possible! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can count on an initial response to your application within 5 days.
New at Rvdb? When you apply for one of our job vacancies, we immediately create a personal account in RAY for you. A platform where everything revolves around you. RAY helps you in multiple ways. For instance, by collecting all hr vacancies in the Netherlands. This way RAY makes it even easier to find a wonderful new job!Any questions? Our colleagues Iris Doornbos and Mirjam Honders takes the time to answer them via +31 88 - 5521200.