Payroll and HRIS Manager
Founded in 1997 with headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and offices in the US and across Europe, this pharmaceutical company is listed on the regulated market of Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels. Growing from 150 to 200 employees in the end of the year.
In collaboration with the CHRO you will be responsible for the HR Services department from strategy formulation to operational process design and delivery of KPI’s.
- Core HR & Payroll data (HR information);
- hr compliance;
- absence & leave management;
- global mobility (visa, permits);
- managing and process Payroll & Benefits enrollment;
- effective reporting;
- implementing success factors.
You will report directly to the CHRO.
As a payroll & HRIS Manager you will manage one other team member. Depending on the growth, this team is still shaping. Your energy and your willingness to role up your sleeves adds a lot to this environment. In addition, you are stress proof and are able to think in processes.
- Being part of a company with a commercial and social focus;
- an international workfield;
- working at the Dutch headquarter;
- the ability to build a team;
- proactive attitude in making new plans;
- fulltime salary of € 80.000,- to max € 95.000,- a year excl. bonus.
- Hbo/bachelor degree;
- 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience in a multinational organization;
- hands-on mentality;
- highly self-sufficient, energetic individual, with a can-do attitude;
- ability to handle multiple tasks and work under intense pressure;
- excellent communication skills;
- fluent in English;
- ideal for somebody who now has a teamlead role and wants to make a step in his/her career.
Our colleague Stefanie Fett-Tammes (06-41216450) will answer all your questions.