FedEx zoekt een
HR Project Manager
FedEx Express and TNT are advancing on the partnership to provide you new opportunities, better service, and stronger support. Integrating the world's largest air cargo carrier and an unparalleled European road network will take time, but they have already made significant progress. To accelerate and steer this progress, Fedex in Hoofddorp is looking for an HR Project Manager.
Do you have consultancy experience in HR Projects with an International scope and are you ready for the next step in your career? Then read on!As HR Project Manager you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Achieving on time delivery of the projects and being the link between the different stakeholders;
- developing European HR implementation plans in collaboration with the various countries and creating support for these plans;
- supporting the teams in the countries to implement the European initiatives based on the Labor Relations strategy;
- monitoring the progress of the local HR teams and escalating business risks where necessary;
- managing the escalations towards senior management;
- translating initiatives from the board into presentations for employees.
As an HR Project Manager you report to the HR Transformation Manager.You take up the challenge at FedEx
TNT was founded in 1946 by the Australian Ken Thomas, the abbreviation stands for Thomas Nationwide Transport. In the 90s the company ended up in the Netherlands, in 2011 postal and courier services were split. As of 2016, the parcel service was taken over from the American FedEx. The European headquarters are located in Hoofddorp.
As an HR Project Manager you work in a team of six colleagues. Your proactive, can-do, autonomous and communicative skills add a lot to this environment. Of course you also want to know what it is like to work at FedEx, we can best describe this as follows: It is a matrix organization with a collegial atmosphere. They are always on the move, especially given the current integration. There is a lot of freedom within the position, but this does require mutual flexibility.
Your office is easily accessible by public transport. From Hoofddorp train station it is only a 4 minute walk.the vacancy offers more than just a challenge:
- Competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days and 5 ATV days;
- a lot of freedom / responsibility within the position;
- travel within Europe once or twice a month;
- profit-sharing bonus.
- completed higher professional education or university;
- you have gained a few years of consultancy experience;
- experience with complex HR projects with an European scope;
- experience with labor relations (Labor Relations) is an advantage;
- fluent in both Dutch and English;
- "can-do" mentality.
That is possible! If your profile fits seamlessly with the vacancy description, we would like to receive your CV and a short motivation. Upload it now via the site. You can count on receiving an initial response to your application within five working days.
Are you new to Rvdb? When you apply, we immediately create an account for you in RAY. A platform in which you are central. This makes it even easier to find a fantastic job because, for example, all HR vacancies in the Netherlands have been collected.
Note: Because of the new privacy legislation, it is important that you register yourself for RAY. You then agree with our privacy statement. We cannot process CVs and motivations by e-mail.Any questions?