Action Service & Distributie B.V. zoekt een
Manager HR Technology
Action opens stores in Europe every week. They grow at lightning speed, with no less than 30% growth per year. This means more customers, but also increasingly larger amount of employees. As they are expanding they need to support their growth in the most effective way and make sure that the hr technology is ready. That's why the position of Manager HR Technology is so important. As the leader of a new team you are ensuring that the HR SSC continuously improves its services and facilitates Actions exponential growth.as Manager HR Technology you have the following responsibilities
- Ensuring that the HR SSC continuously improves its services to its customers;
- making sure systems, processes and projects are executed smoothly;
- optimizing hr systems and processes together with stakeholders;
- main point of contact for all development and improvement projects regarding hr technology;
- lead and coach a new team of 6 direct reports;
- facilitates business expansion by making sure hr systems are supporting exponential growth (e.g. bring in new countries).
In this role you will report directly to the Head of HR SSC.you will take up the challenge at Action
Action is Europe’s big retail hit. In almost 25 years they’ve grown from a small group of shops in the Dutch province of Noord-Holland, to the best and fastest-expanding retail chain in Europe. From a handful of stores to over 1400 stores in 7 countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Austria and Poland). And they’re adding more every day. Today, nearly 40,000 enthusiastic employees helping Action worldwide to build their success. The international headoffice is based in Zwaagdijk-Oost (Noord-Holland) and can be best described as fast-paced, lively and highly pragmatic.
Action is easily accessible by car. For example from Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Zaandam, Haarlem, Almere, Lelystad and Harderwijk it is only a 45-minute commute moest often without traffic jam.the job offers more than just a challenge
- Gross annual salary of maximum € 80,000 based on fulltime (38 hours per week);
- bonus scheme, based on personal and business goals;
- laptop and telephone;
- 15% staff discount on your purchases from Action.
As the Manager HR Technology you are driven and open, able to work stategically with policies and plans, but also hand on operationally (budget, performance management, reporting etc). You are someone who builds relationships at all levels and through all business areas, and is a manager who leads by example. Action is looking for someone who can focus and give guidance into the future developments of hr. At the same time someone who is flexible and understands the workload of the daily opereations and supports when needed in other areas.
You are analytically strong, creative and communicative. A go-getter. You are also service-oriented, pro active and no-nonsense. You know exactly how to turn 'big data' into real business value. you communicatie efficiently at different international levels within the organization. Furthermore, you have:
- Hbo / wo education and high level of thinking;
- at least 7 years of experience in hr development / an hr systems team;
- experience with hr systems solutions, preferably SuccessFactors;
- good command of English in word and writing, good command of Dutch would be a plus.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via our website. You can count on an initial response to your application within 5 working days.any questions?
If you have any questions we are more then happy to answer them. Please feel free to contact: Henk Looman +31 (0)6 35 11 70 64 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Tirza Rigter +31 (0)6 40 64 82 28 / email@example.com.