European Dental Group zoekt een
HR Manager Europe
Are you looking for a challenging international HR role in a fast growing organisation? Do you believe in pursuing a happy and positive culture as the most important driver for a great employee experience? Do you like to work hard, play hard, and don’t you mind frequent traveling across Europe? Then this is the perfect job to show your talents! In this broad HR role you will advise and support international teams as a operational, tactic and strategic HR Business Consultant. You will design and implement the HR agenda and build recruitment teams together with the local HR Managers in the European countries - and you are key player in creating EDG as a great workplace.As HR Manager Europe you have the following responsibilities
- Design, promote and deploy the global HR agenda and subsequent policies and processes in line with the ideal employee value proposition;
- Initiate, lead and implement local and global HR projects and change management initiatives; set up recruitment best practices across Europe;
- Support and advise management on HR, employee engagement and organisational topics;
- Ensure that local HR policies are in line with the Global HR and business strategy;
- Develop and implement up to date employment conditions;
- Coordinate the Performance Management Cycle and Health and Safety processes;
- Ensure development opportunities for employees in learning programs and align a talent strategy to drive business goals and a great employee experience;
- Contact person for the Works Council and trade unions;
- Cooperate with the local HR Managers of The Netherlands, Germany, Norway and Belgium and act as HR Manager for Switzerland, including advisory and operational HR matters.
In this role you will report directly to the CEO of European Dental Group.You will take on this challenge at European Dental Group
European Dental Group, founded in 2007, is a dental care organization that relies on a strong team concept, integral quality management and well established processes and systems. Working together across the entire line of dental and orthodontic care as well as dental laboratory work allows them to provide the best care and services. The organization consists of approx. 4700 employees, of which around 2700 in The Netherlands and 2000 in the other 4 European countries: Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Norway.
They provide their practitioners with a collaborative and stimulating working environment - with access to the latest industry knowledge and technologies, allowing them to focus on their clinical work and to provide the best quality preventative care for their patients. The company culture is reflecting their core values: Together, Quality, Open & Involved and last but not least: Fun!The job offers more than just a challenge
- Competitive salary and benefits, including an annual bonus, company car and 25 days annual leave;
- A great work place, driven colleagues and an opportunity to further craft the role;
- Dynamic role with the opportunity to travel to and collaborate on location in various countries;
- Be part of fast growing company with a great vibe and ample possibilities for personal growth.
- HR Bachelor or Master Degree plus a minimum of 5 years international HR experience, with proven success as a strategic partner in the full spectrum of HR;
- Experience in an international matrix organisation, preferably in a fast growing environment with setting up local recruitment teams across Europe;
- In-depth knowledge of European HR practices, creating a great place to work and local labour law of the majority of the countries involved;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in Dutch and English (German would be a plus);
- Full time availability and ability to travel on a weekly basis to the different European countries;
- Selfstarter, energetic, empathic, down to earth personality and great sense of humour.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via our website. You can count on an initial response to your application within 5 working days.
Ps Rvdb supports European Dental Group exclusively. This implies that direct reactions to European Dental Group or reactions from other agencies are not appreciated.Any questions?