Patagonia Europe zoekt een
HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator Europe
Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively administrating and coordinating all Payroll and Benefits administration to ensure Patagonia is providing a great administrative and coordination service to all of the employees and vendors. This role also provides administrative and coordination support to the wider HR team on all HR and HR project related areas.As HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator you have the following responsibilities:
PAYROLL & BENEFITS EU
- Responsible for end to end administration and coordination of all the EU payrolls including the HQ Dutch payroll. Ensure the accurate and timely payment of all salaries in Europe;
- responsible for establishing very good relationships with all the payroll providers in all countries and ensure proper coordination and administration of all taxes and benefits;
- support the HR Coordinator and HR Manager on any European payroll provider change projects;
- reconcile payroll on a monthly and yearly basis according to the close schedule;
- in conjunction with the HRME coordinate any/all bonus type payments across Europe;
- support the HRDE and HRME on the coordination of the annual salary review or on any data administration for salary or benefits reports.
HR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
- Responsible for managing and administrating all pension and insurance providers, as well as the sick leave process across Europe;
- coordinate and manage administration of employee’s information and related: basic information for payroll, health insurance, disability and life insurance, pension, statutory registers “staff book”, organize annual medical visits and all kinds of leave including paternity and maternity leave – for all EU;
- ensure all payroll and benefits information for each team member across Europe is accurately recorded within their digital and paper personal file;
- coordinate expat assistance (registration, relocation, administration);
- follow up absences and prepare monthly sickness reports for Europe.
REPORTS & COMMUNICATION
- Answer all employee questions related to payroll and benefits;
- ensure a close collaboration and support where needed to the Finance colleagues in EU and US on all global/local payroll and benefits queries;
- support HRME/HRC to create reports for other departments or Audits (taxes, finance);
- support the Recruiter and HRC on providing salary benchmarks for new and existing positions, as well as new employees;
- support collating the European Headcount reports and supporting the HRME/HRC on any HC reports analysis;
- update Workday HRIS system for any payroll info.
- Ensure supporting HR Coordinator and HR Manager ensuring Patagonia’s payroll administration is compliant with the law in all of the countries where Patagonia operates.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PROJECTS
- Coordinate the Compensation & Benefits reports needed by the HR Manager Europe (HRME) or HR Director EMEA (HRDE);
- support the HRME and the HRC on developing compensation and benefits policies in conjunction with the relevant departments (e.g. car, phone, travel policies).
HR TEAM SUPPORT & HR PROJECTS
- Any other ad hoc HR / Payroll / benefits coordination tasks or project support needed from time to time;
- in case of any need from time to time – support covering the Office administration function as all other members of the HR team.
Founded in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. As certified Corporation, Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. In a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, they aim to use the resources they have (our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination) to influence changes needed to protect our planet. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $104 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- Salary based on your work experience;
- full-time working week of 38 hours;
- international and informal working atmosphere;
- 'what you see is what you get' - mentality;
- possibility to be part of a driven, ambitious team!
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a simallar position whitin HR;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant studies;
- fluent English and Dutch is required, other languages are a plus (especially French);
- payroll experience needed, especially Dutch payroll and understanding of benefits schemes. International and especially European payroll experience preferable;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks;
- excellent analytical capabilities, likes working with data and numbers;
- team player with a calm, positive and professional attitude.
You wish to apply for the job of HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator?
You can! If your profile fits in seamlessly with the job description, we would like to receive your resume and short motivation. Upload it right away through the site. You can count on receiving an initial response to your application within five working days.Any questions?
Our colleague Sandra van den Hoeven takes the time to answer them via 06 11 22 61 01.