Flow Traders B.V. zoekt een
Are you looking for the second step in your hr career and are you a data-driven person? Do you like to work hard, play hard? Then this is the perfect challenge to give your hr career a boost within one of the most innovative fin-tech companies in Amsterdam!
As HR generalist you have the following responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the HR information system (Sage):
- Track, prepare, and process monthly payroll changes according to the monthly calendar;
- Be the first point of contact for employee questions, providing operational and HR support as you address both in-person queries and maintain the hr e-mail inbox;
- Oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents, ensuring the data integrity and quality of all HR data, and ensuring compliance with local labour requirements and Flow Traders standards and policies;
- Complete reporting on key metrics and synthesize data to draw relevant conclusions;
- Work closely with the rest of the HR team in other offices (New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cluj and especially London);
- Assist with the implementation of local and global HR projects and initiatives.
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled principal trading firm that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Over the last 14 years it has grown to become one of the world’s largest liquidity providers specializing in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, counting more than 400 employees. Throughout the years, Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions.
Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
Flow Traders fosters an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture, which rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole rather than only in their direct area of responsibility. The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic, and fun!
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking provided), and of course by bike or tram from within Amsterdam itself.
- Flow Academy for continuous learning;
- at Flow traders they have their own in-house bar, gym and boat;
- breakfast, lunch, snacks and amazing coffee;
- table tennis, pool table, arcade and console games;
- a yearly company trip and Christmas party that exceed expectations;
- fun team outings during the year;
- and many more.
- Two years of experience in an HR role;
- ability to deal with deadline and multiple priorities;
- business fluency in English is essential (speech and writing). Knowledge of Dutch language is a plus;
- proactive, data-driven and advanced Excel skills;
- knowledge of Dutch labour law;
- keen on learning new technologies.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Please do so by click the apply button underneath this vacancy. We will respond to you within 5 working days.
Ps. Rvdb supports Flow Traders exclusively. This implies that reactions from other agencies are appreciated by our client.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jessy van den Boogaard, who is the responsible recruitment consultant for this position: via email@example.com or 0641853743