Bain Company Netherlands, LLC zoekt een
HR Assistant (3 days per week)
- Responsible for the new starters processes (including review and coordination of employment agreements);
- you register sickness and holiday, monitor balances and be the first point of contact for employees;
- preparing employment statements and visa letters;
- providing general HR information to employees;
- arranging and coordinating employee benefits such as public transport cards, company cars and insurance benefits;
- organizing and preparing employee transfer activities/tasks such as Certificate of Coverage Statements, 30% ruling applications, annual tax filings of non-Dutch employees and liaising with external advisors on these matters.
you will take up the challenge at a global management consulting firm
This company is a global management consulting firm that provides advice in the field of strategy, mergers & acquisitions, operations, technology and marketing. It supports top executives making decisions and translating these decisions into actions in order to deliver the desired results. For more than 40 years, this company focuses on achieving better results for their clients.
This company was found with a mission to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results, not just reports. Therefore they continued to be innovators for their industry with and entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for themselves or their clients.
As HR Assistant you will work closely together with the HR Payroll Specialist, the Senior HR Coordinator and the HR Manager. Your proactive attitude, flexibility, focus on detail and dedication are added value in this environment.
Of course you want to know how it is to work at this company. We can describe this as: professional, international, entrepreneurial, open, informal, direct, ambitious and dynamic. They are driven by their core values; ‘Passion & Commitment’, ‘Honesty & Openness’, ‘Practical’ and ‘One Team’.
The office in Amsterdam is easily accessible by car and by public transport. The trains stops at; Amsterdam Amstel Station. From there it is 4 minutes walking.
- A very diverse role within a dynamic and challenging working environment;
- fulltime gross monthly salary between € 3.500,- and € 4.000,- (depending on work experience), including holiday allowance and bonus of 8%;
- health insurance 100% covered, also for your partner;
- non-contributory pension;
- open and informal working atmosphere;
- a high-impact, supportive culture in an international working environment.
- Higher vocational education degree (HBO) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required;
- a minimum of two years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional services organization;
- ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams;
- highly motivated; self-starter;
- attention to detail is necessary;
- strong customer service focus;
- strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English are required.
That’s possible! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can count on an initial response to your application within 1 week.
Are you totally enthusiastic about this role? Please get in contact with our colleague Laurèl Arts. She takes time to answer your questions via +31 (0)6 13 74 83 62.