Kraton Chemical B.V. zoekt een
Senior HR Business Partner Supply Chain (French speaking)
Kraton’s legacy of innovations began in the 1950s, since they were founded as part of Shell Chemical Company. As a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers (SBC), they manufacture high-performance polymer materials, including consumer and personal care items and paving and roofing applications, that differentiate their customers’ products and meet multi-market needs. Their global footprint, reliable supply, extensive expertise and integrated portfolio of high-quality products enable their customers to push the boundaries of performance to power the future of innovation. After more than half a century of innovation, Kraton remains committed to redefining the industry through better chemistry.
In 2016, Kraton, with its European HQ in Amsterdam, acquired the Arizona Chemical company, located in Almere. As a result of the takeover, Kraton decided to expand the Arizona Chemical building and move its European headquarters to Almere. Effective with the acquisition of Arizona Chemical they are now also a leading global producer of value-added specialty products primarily derived from pine wood pulping co-products, such as asphalt, tires, ink and labels and tapes.
Kraton is looking to hire a new member of their HR team in Almere. The HR Business Partner Supply Chain will serve as a consultant, coach, advisor and business partner to designated international teams on human resources related issues.as Senior HR Business Partner Supply Chain you have the following responsibilities:
- assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, developing integrated solutions;
- act as a strategic HR Business Partner to multiple sites;
- manages the overall talent acquisition process for all site (attract, develop and retain);
- formulates partnerships across the function with centers of excellences such as Talent Management, and Compensation and Benefits to administer key programs and activities;
- assists employees and managers with Talent Management activities such as drafting and submitting new and revised position descriptions, developing annual objectives, along with talent development plans;
- develops and manages the employee and labor relations strategy;
- communicates needs proactively within the function and to business management.
As Senior HR Business Partner Supply Chain you report to the HR Director Europe.you will take up the challenge at Kraton
Over 2000 dedicated employees work at different manufacturing facilities, as well as technology & innovation centers and technical service labs. In each of their markets, they compete on a range of factors, including price, breadth of product availability, product quality, and the speed of service from order to delivery. Therefore Supply Chain is a very important business unit.
As Senior HR Business Partner Supply Chain you support your business unit in three different countries (Germany, The Netherlands and France). The main focus lies in France with two different sites, hosting approximately 25 employees. Since Kraton has long-term supply and operating agreements with LyondellBasell you also make sure that their employees (150) meet Kraton's standards. The total span of control is approximately 80 Kraton employees and 250 employees of LyondellBasell. In the future this might expand with employees in the Nordics as well.the job offers more than just a challenge::
- a truly broad and challenging position in an exciting and international environment;
- excellent salary of maximum € 90.000 gross per year (based on 40 hours);
- complex matrix organization in transition.
- at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field;
- 5+ years of relevant HR BP experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment);
- affinity with/experience in the field of Supply Chain;
- in depth knowledge of labor relations practices and relevant law (Dutch and French);
- experience in employee engagement, leadership development, and training;
- familiarity with payroll/HR systems;
- excellent communication skills in English and French, preferably German and Dutch;
- customer focused and able to adapt to changes quickly.
That’s possible! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can count on an initial response to your application within one week.any questions? Our colleague Nienke Sinnaeve takes the time to answer them via 088- 55 21 237 or via email@example.com.