ASML Netherlands B.V. is looking for a
Talent Acquisition Advisor
As Talent Acquisition Advisor you will work at ASML from their HQ site (Veldhoven, Netherlands). You will utilize your Recruitment acumen as an active, strategic, trusted advisor to Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. You will bring Recruitment and Dutch market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline. Do you want to make an impact with Talent Acquisition on the development and production of world’s most complex technology and systems? Please continue reading!as a Talent Acquisition Advisor you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct a TA Plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off TA activities;
- instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities;
- screen and assess long listed candidates, define the short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews;
- coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers;
- provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience;
- prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
ASML is a high-tech company that develops and produces complex lithography systems that chipmakers, like Samsung and Intel, use to produce computer chips. Over 30 years, they have grown from a small startup into a multinational company with over 60 locations worldwide. The people who work at ASML include some of the most creative minds in physics, electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanical engineering, computer science and software engineering. Because the chip industry have to become faster, smaller and smarter every year, continuous technical development is of great importance.
Working at a high-tech and fast paste environment, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
- The opportunity to boost your international experience, develop your potential and contribute to a hyper growing and innovative organization;
- fulltime contract (40 hours per week), 32 hours is negotiable;
- one year contract with the intention to a permanent contract;
- great employee benefits;
- hybrid working (the ability to work from upon the office and from upon your own home)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, Master degree is preferred;
- experience with full lifecycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment;
- experience with recruitment in the Dutch market;
- significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates;
- excellent English communication (written and verbal).
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction. An assessment is part of the selection process.Any questions?
Our colleague Marjan Thijssen (+31630110253 / firstname.lastname@example.org) will take the time to answer them.
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!