Flow Traders B.V. is looking for a
Global Head HR & Recruitment
Do you want to be part of a technology driven trading firm where every second counts? Do you florish in growing, fast paced environments? Do you have a track record in change management, building a global culture and implementing innovative performancemanagement and benefits programmes? Do you believe in a ‘one team’ philosophy and want to be part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture?
Flow Traders has a strong track record in recruiting, developing and retaining talent. It nurtures its unique ‘one team’ philosophy by stimulating the sharing of ideas and best practices through employee rotation both within and between its offices. They also reward people for their contributions to the company as a whole, rather than only in their direct area of responsibility.
We are looking for an experienced Global Head HR & Recruitment who is able to further craft and oversee the execution of their global people and talent strategy that ensures great employee experience and helps their people and business thrive.as Global Head HR & Recruitment you have the following responsibilities:
- Head up and own the company’s strategy for the global HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development teams;
- Set clear global priorities and objectives for the regional heads, supporting the company strategy;
- Act as a sparring partner to the management and supervisory board to advise on all strategic people and organization related matters;
- Design and roll out talent development initiatives such as training, coaching, individual development planning, talent reviews and succession planning;
- Enrich Flow Traders’ driven, team-oriented company culture to drive business success;
- Align policies globally and guard adherence;
- Responsible for the global benefits offering, to maintain the best employee experience.
As Global Head HR & Recruitment you report directly to the CEO.You will take up the challenge at Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled liquidity provider in financial products that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Historically they are specialized in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs), now expanding into other asset classes. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris and Milan, counting more than 600 employees with 44 nationalities. They are continuously growing, ensuring that their trading desks in Europe, the Americas and Asia can provide liquidity across all major exchanges, globally, 24 hours a day. They continue to cultivate the entrepreneurial, innovative and team-oriented culture that has been with them since the beginning. Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions. Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic and fun!
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking nearby is possible). Relocation support can be provided to candidates who are willing to settle in The Netherlands.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- A competitive salary of roughly € 150.000 gross per year;
- Annual discretionary profit share;
- Team of smart, driven colleagues working in an agile environment;
- Open for initiatives;
- Company boat, which you and your colleagues can take for a cruise;
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar;
- In-house gym, chair massages and sessions with their nutritionist or personal trainer;
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles;
- Annual company trip and a variety of social events throughout the year.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial sector or with a (Tech) scale up;
- University Degree in e.g. Business, Economics, Law, Human Resource Management or Psychology;
- Track record of building and optimizing processes and project management in a high-growth company globally;
- Continuous drive for improvement and development;
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Good antenna for organizational and people sensitivities;
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleagues Nienke Sinnaeve and Leonie Riksen take the time to answer them via 0031646811233 or 0031624492188
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!