Johnson & Johnson is looking for a
Global Practice Recruiter - Vaccines (40 hrs per week)
As global practice recruiter you will work at Johnson & Johnson from their Leiden site (Netherlands)- preferred location - and/or Beerse (Belgium) facility, supporting all requisitions in the EMEA region, requiring Vaccines knowledge (in R&D, Medical Affairs,….) . You will utilize your Vaccines industry & business acumen as an active, strategic, trusted advisor to Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes and knowledgeable about talent competitors. : Do you want to make impact with your Talent Acquisition on the implementation of strategies aligned to business priorities of a supported Vaccines Practice? Please continue reading!as global practice recruiter you will have the following responsibilities:
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting process. Craft long-term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of his/her network while building a consistent pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Regular updates and stakeholder management;
- Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards. Serve as a strategic talent advisor and as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and to "sell" J&J to passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data-based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Stay largely connected with the external Vaccines practice community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep technical expertise, strong business network, significant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
As global practice recruiter you will adapt and translate the strategies of global Practice model into deliverables- building, innovating and improving recruitment. You will have to utilize a deep understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson opened in 2018 its state-of-the-art vaccines launch facility in Leiden, the Netherlands. The facility represents a significant investment by the company in novel vaccines development, global health and security, and pandemic preparedness efforts. In addition, the facility features innovative technological and manufacturing platforms to support the large-scale production of vaccines for clinical trials and global launch.
- The opportunity to boost your international experience, develop your potential and contribute to a growing and innovative organization;
- Fulltime contract (40 hours per week);
- Year contract with the intention to a permanent contract;
- Salary indication between €67K and €80K per year;
- Bonus opportunity;
- 36 holidays per year;
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as discount on your health insurance, a pension plan, monthly allowance on your subscription to a sport center etc.;
- the ability to work from upon the office and from upon your own home.
- Master degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business (pharmaceutical, medical or similar) experience;
- Proven experience of leveraging business acumen and market insights to shape your recruitment strategy;
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm or agency;
- Experience in diversity and inclusion recruitment efforts;
- Ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages;
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal).
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction. An assessment is part of the selection process.Any questions?
Our colleague Daan van Hal (+31619769567 / firstname.lastname@example.org) will take the time to answer them.
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!