PVH Europe B.V. is looking for a
Talent Development Manager (Digital & Functional)
- Developing and driving digital learning strategy, ensuring the right tools, technologies and processes in place for the development of blended learning journeys;
- managing the European Workday Learning learner experience and engagement, in line with European learning vision and in collaboration with the Global Workday Learning Team;
- driving platform improvements within budget while maximizing impact;
- acting as a subject matter expert to EU Talent partners on driving platform engagement within the technical possibilities that Workday Learning has to offer (Campaigns, etc);
- identifying and prioritizing Functional learning & development needs for targeted audiences, based on the outcomes of their Workforce Planning Process;
- conducting learning needs analyses to determine the gap between the current and desired level of skills and competencies, in close collaboration with business leaders;
- providing frameworks for the design and development of functional skill building programs, based on adult learning insights and best practices ensuring learner engagement and knowledge transfer to the workplace;
- (co-)developing and curating blended content like (online) courses, videos, webinars and articles for Functional development needs;
- managing European Functional development projects; builds project plans, leads project teams, manages stakeholders, drives change management and follows through till the delivery of the end product. Applies agile practices where relevant;
- supporting the management of relevant external vendor partnerships, from sourcing to negotiation, commissioning, and ongoing relationship management.
The role reports into the Senior Manager Talent Development.You will take up the challenge at PVH
PVH is one of the largest global apparel companies, has excelled at growing brands an businesses with rich heritages and is operating in 40 countries. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. The many famous brands deliver premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. PVH has an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
The organization is characterized by an international, complex and dynamic nature. Every day brings a new challenge in this multinational. As Talent Development Manager (Digital & Functional) you work in close collaboration with other Talent Development Managers within the CoE on learning initiatives. They have a focus on leadership development or team development and/or the retail population. Other key stakeholders will be HR BP's, members of the CoE C&B and CoE Talent Acquisition.
Your new ideas, analytical mindset and eagerness, add a lot to this environment. The working environment at this company can best described as work hard, play hard. The company develops fast and is very innovative, resulting in constant change and new challenges. You fit in best in this company if speed is your driver and if you can use your entrepreneurial spirit to add to the success of the company.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through their very own PVH University;
- an international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- monthly Covid home-office budget;
- a smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon return to the office.
- International E-learning expert with relevant university degree (eg. Psychology, Management, Business Administration);
- Previous work experience is minimum of 7 years, of which minimum of 4 years in Talent Development;
- Proven track record in coordinating and implementing E-learning strategy, processes and tools on a global scale in an innovative, dynamic and complex multinational company;
- Hands-on experience working with different Learning Management Systems, preferably Workday Learning;
- Confident, innovative and pragmatic specialist with a strong drive, matching the organization’s demanding pace;
- Ability to drive forward new ideas and approaches, culturally sensitive, strong networking and convincing skills;
- Strong project management skills; able to shift between strategic and more operational activities and projects;
- Experience in Functional Development, L&D and/or blended learning;
- Excellent English required. Dutch is not essential but useful.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Nienke Sinnaeve will take the time to answer them through 0646811233
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!