Suitsupply B.V. is looking for a
HR Officer (French / German)
"Don't just fit in, find your own perfect fit". Suitsupply has grown into the well-known organization they currently are because of the personal touch and contrary marketing campaigns. This is what their mantra shows; be unique, just like the organization where customer satisfaction, customization and personal approach are unique selling points.
Are you excited about working in the fashion industry, which is known for its dynamic character and where you are an important link for European stores? Are you ready to apply your accurate work attitude in an operational role? Do you speak the English and German and/or French language fluently? Then this is your new challenge.as hr officer you have the following responsibilites:
- Processing all administrative operations in the HR cycle (inflow and outflow);
- managing the personnel files;
- absence administration;
- assisting the HR team with daily activities;
- arranging travel accommodations;
- general administrative tasks.
Started as a student selling men's suits on campus, Fokke de Jong officially started in 1999 with the Suitsupply brand. Now, twenty years later, Suitsupply has around 125 stores in 25 countries and a total of around 2,000 employees. The head office is located at the Omval business park in Amsterdam, but will move to the Amsterdam Zuidas in 2020.
You will work as an HR officer at the head office in Amsterdam where you are part of the HR department together with around 10 colleagues. The department consists of recruiters, HR officers, an HR advisor and an HR manager. In your duties you focus on HR matters for the shops in Europe
Of course you also want to know what it's like to work at Suitsupply, we can best describe this as follows: a fast growing environment in which the atmosphere you know from the stores is simulated by the show models that you can find at every corner of the office. The international nature of the organization ensures that you are in contact with various European cultures and people. Your ability to move in a fast-paced environment and talent for structuring add a lot to this environment.
Your workplace is easily accessible by both public transport and by car. The office is only a few minutes' walk from Duivendrecht station or Amstel station.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- Salary € 2,400 to € 2,800 gross per month based on a 40-hour working week (depending on age and experience);
- good secondary employment conditions;
- the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company where attention is paid to your personal development;
- possibility to grow into the position of HR advisor in the long term.
- 1-3 years of work experience in an administrative HR position;
- fluent command of the English, German and / or French language is a must;
- completed higher professional education, preferably HRM:
- strong communication skills and the ability to work accurately;
- finally you are an energetic person with a practical and pragmatic mentality!
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via our website. You can count on an initial response to your application within 5 working days.
Rvdb supports Suitsupply exclusively. This implies that direct reactions to Suitsupply or reactions from other agencies are not appreciated.Any questions? Our colleague Lisanne Volkers takes the time to answer them via +31 6 29207998 or email@example.com.