Kinross Gold Corporation is looking for a
Global Mobility Specialist
Kinross Gold Corporation is the world’s fifth largest gold mining company, producing 2.6 million gold equivalent ounces in 2013. Kinross is focused on building value through operational excellence, financial discipline and balance sheet strength. Kinross is committed to responsible mining and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the past three years.
As a global mobility specialist you lead the execution of the KGMI expatriate policies and manage the administration of the KGMI expatriate population from the office in The Hague. You will be responsible for the continued growth and development of the team and will maximize operational efficiencies.
- Prepare all Kinross offers in accordance with the global mobility policy and ensure consistent interpretation and application of the policy;
- manage end-to-end relocation process for Kinross expatriates, coordinating all aspects between internal departments and sites, and with external providers (both worldwide). This includes: relocation, payroll, tax, immigration, health & dental benefits, and all other benefits under the global mobility policy;
- act as first point of contact for Kinross expatriates throughout the relocation process and the duration of their assignment, explaining the global mobility policy and benefits available to them, answering questions, and providing guidance and support as required;
- provide summary reports and other information as required;
- identify opportunities to improve the global mobility policy, procedures or processes, and implement changes as required.
As global mobility specialist you will report to the global mobility manager.You will take up the challenge at kinross gold corporation
Kinross is a Canadian gold mining company with a diverse portfolio of mines and projects worldwide. Headquartered in Toronto, Kinross employs approximately 9300 people worldwide. Kinross is a producer with an excellent operational track record, strong balance sheet and commitment to responsible mining.
As a global mobility specialist you ensure smooth and efficient transitions from home to host country for all Kinross expatriate employees and ongoing administration of all related programs. You manage and fulfill certain key daily processes, including all assignment related documentation, data input to JDE, communication with internal stakeholders related to expatriate payroll and benefit administration amongst others. The specialist may be the first point of contact for the Kinross employees queries.
The work location is in the new office of Kinross in The Hague. You will work in a new team with (in total) two global mobility specialists and the global mobility manager. Your entrepreneurship, self-starting ability, energy and organizational and project management skills add a lot to this new location!
Of course you want to know what it's like to work at Kinross Gold Corporation. They are known as a company with a high performance culture with health and safety as number one priority – among employees, partners, suppliers and in the communities where they operate. They treat each other with fairness and respect and have a high focus on professional development and personal growth.
We are looking for a global mobility specialist for the new location in The Hague, the Netherlands. Kinross is located in one of The Hague’s most iconic buildings Spaces ‘Red Elephant’. Your workplace is easily accessible by car and public transport via a direct train from Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht. From the train and tram station The Hague Central Station it is only an 8 minutes’ walk.
- Annual gross salary (€ 65-75K) and good secondary working conditions;
- chance to make a meaningful contribution in a global and dynamic gold mining company in a multicultural, multilingual environment;
- opportunity to build and expand the business of the location in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- 3-5 years of related work experience, in a versatile, high performance environment specializing in expatriate issues;
- knowledge of international compensation, benefits, payroll, taxation and relocation;
- experience in working in the resource industry is considered an asset;
- ability to influence internal and external partners;
- high attention to detail;
- advanced time management.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Please do so by click the apply button underneath this vacancy. We will respond to you within 5 working days.Any questions? If you have any questions please feel free to contact Henk Looman, who is the responsible recruitment consultant for this position: 06 35 11 70 64 or via email@example.com