Flow Traders B.V. is looking for a
Campus recruiter (international)
Are you at the beginning of your recruitment career and does every fiber in your body still breathe student life? Are you a hard worker with great networking skills? Than this is the perfect challenge to give your recruitment career a boost within one of the most innovative trading and fin-tech companies in Amsterdam!as campus recruiter you will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand Flow Traders’ core business and the specific recruitment requirements for various roles;
- create sourcing strategies and come up with innovative ideas for finding talent;
- campus recruitment for Graduate Software Developers;
- analyse current recruitment sources, job postings for Graduate Developers and optimize if needed;
- phone screen headhunted and active candidates;
- ensure your candidates have a great candidate experience during the process;
- work closely with hiring managers and team leads to ensure their needs and requirements are continuously being met;
- organize events for various development roles.
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled principal trading firm that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Over the last 14 years it has grown to become one of the world’s largest liquidity providers specializing in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, counting more than 400 employees. Throughout the years, Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions.
Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
Flow Traders fosters an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture, which rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole rather than only in their direct area of responsibility. The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic, and fun!
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking provided), and of course by bike or tram from within Amsterdam itself.
- Flow Academy for continuous learning;
- at Flow traders they have their own in-house bar, gym and boat;
- breakfast, lunch, snacks and amazing coffee;
- table tennis, pool table, arcade and console games;
- a yearly company trip and Christmas party that exceed expectations;
- fun team outings during the year;
- and many more.
- 1-3 years of international recruitment experience;
- a good understanding of the market and Graduate Development roles;
- excellent organizational skills;
- strong communications and inter-personal skills;
- assertive, pragmatic, resilient and a can-do attitude;
- strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Please do so by click the apply button underneath this vacancy. We will respond to you within 5 working days.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jessy van den Boogaard, who is the responsible recruitment consultant for this position: 06 41 85 37 43 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. Rvdb supports Flow Traders exclusively. This implies that reactions from other agencies are appreciated by our client.