Kinross Gold Corporation is looking for a
Global Mobility Manager
Kinross Gold Corporation is the world’s fifth largest gold mining company, producing 2.6 million gold equivalent ounces in 2013. Kinross is focused on building value through operational excellence, financial discipline and balance sheet strength. Kinross is committed to responsible mining and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the past three years.
The purpose of this job is to lead the global mobility team responsible for administering KGML’s (hereafter KGML, Kinross or the Company) expat population and mobility programs, ensuring an efficient process and high quality of service is provided to expats and business leaders. And to provide business partnering support and expertise to HR leaders and/or business leaders to address all expat related (complex and/or unusual) situations/questions.You will have the following responsibilities
- Develop, implement and responsible for the global mobility practices worldwide that align with the organization’s overall strategy;
- being the first point of contact for site management with regards to KGMI expatriate issues and works closely with different regions;
- manage the expatriate programs and vendors and manage the relocation of KGMI expatriate employees worldwide;
- participates in and/or leads special projects (like system and process improvements) as part of the Global Mobility and HR team;
- collaborates with senior management to identify and analyze business requirements and local market trends, considering the implications for the team;
- manages and/or provides guidance on employee relations issues including discipline and termination, using available resources here required.
As global mobility manager you will report to the director in HR.You will take on this challenge at Kinross Gold Corporation
Kinross is a Canadian gold mining company with a diverse portfolio of mines and projects worldwide. Headquartered in Toronto, Kinross employs approximately 9300 people worldwide. Kinross is a producer with an excellent operational track record, strong balance sheet and commitment to responsible mining.
2 years ago Kinross moved their Global Mobility team to The Netherlands. You will work in a team with two global mobility specialists. Your entrepreneurship, self-starting ability, energy and organizational- and project management skills add a lot to this new location!
Of course you want to know what it's like to work at Kinross Gold Corporation. They are known as a company with a high performance culture with health and safety as number one priority – among employees, partners, suppliers and in the communities where they operate. They treat each other with fairness and respect and have a high focus on professional development and personal growth.
Kinross is located in one of The Hague’s most iconic buildings Spaces ‘Red Elephant’. Your workplace is easily accessible by car and public transport via a direct train from Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht. From the train and tram station The Hague Central it is only an 8 minute walk.The role offers more than just a great challenge
- Good salary package (€80.000 - €90.000)
- chance to make a meaningful contribution in a global and dynamic gold mining company in a multicultural, multilingual environment;
- opportunity to further build and professionalize the Global Mobility function in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Labour/Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Finance, or another related area of expertise;
- 8-10 years of HR experience, including 5+ years in Global Mobility;
- 3+ years experience managing a team;
- prior experience establishing, implementing and improving HR processes, procedures and systems
- thrives in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and change;
- understanding/ background in total rewards and talent management;
- excellent relationship and stakeholdermanagement skills and able to work at a detailed operational level to complete or review analysis and develop recommendations, but also incorporate the big picture.
Our colleagues Bob Smits and Alexandra Vischer will be happy to take the time to answer them via +31 (0)88 55 21 222.
Do you wish to apply for the job of global mobility manager?
That’s possible! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can count on an initial response to your application within two weeks. Rvdb is recruiting for this vacancy on an exclusive basis. Acquisition or direct contact will be not be appreciated by Kinross Gold Corporation.